Tuesday, August 30, 2005

17 hours and 29 minutes!

*sings*
--

Stupid surveys...

All graduating classes are forced to do some kind of crap survey which you give feedback on "the quality of your school"

Or something like that.

My responses towards Friends was pretty positive, teachers got decent ones, while the school...

Let's just say I have plenty of "strongly disagree" in there.

I mean, c'mon. The school encourages creativity?

Bullshit!

When was the last time which my creative juices were called to use in school? Hell, I don't even use them in GP, since I don't get to write fiction compos.

Oh well. I am not the only one who gave a pretty poor grade for our school. Quite a few of the peeps gave roughly the same score for the "school" parts.

Hell, some of the guys actually finished it within 5 minutes, which was when I was at around three quarters of the survey.

And I'm considered "fast". =D

But seriously, this is our true feelings (they asked that we answer truthfully, and so we did) towards the college.

It just shows how lovely my college is.

XD
--

Song of (whatever) switched to Renewed Strength and Justice by Toshihiko Sahashi, from Gundam Seed Destiny 3rd Soundtrack. The last one was those slow and loving ones. This one is the faster one, with a little more "feel" towards the military side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home